The Bronx is home to Hip Hop, Fashion, Food, and diverse culture but it is also home to the largest number of “Food Insecure Homes” than any other borough in our city. So This year Eat nYc will UNITE all of those facets of our borough to take a stand against hunger here in our commUNITY! This is our hometown and HUNGER is not welcomed!
We welcome you to join us September 16th, 2017 to help us in our efforts to combat hunger right here in our own hometown.
- Eat nYc The Bronx Food And Wine Festival – Hip Hop For Hunger
- Date: September 16, 2017 from 5 – 8:30pm
- The Andrew Freedman Mansion aka Hip Hop Mansion 1125 Grand Concourse, Bronx New York 10452
Special Guest Appearances: Hip hop legends Melle Mel, GrandMaster Caz and more…
Live Performances, Fashion show, Live cooking demos and more…
Event indoor /outdoor – Guest will be Greeted on The Lawn with Cocktails, Fashion show, and live performances, Onsite Cooking Demos outdoors on the massive sprawling lawn of The Andrew Freedman Mansion and inside the mansion’s Grand Ballrooms will feature samples of Food /beverages/ and promotional products from the best local restaurants, wineries, distilleries, breweries, bakeries and local businesses
Every $1 Donated to Food Bank For New York City creates 5 meals to be given to those in need- Eat nYc The Bronx Food and Wine Festival has helped over 40,000 hungry men women and children right here in our city but we can’t stop there we need your help!
- – In 2015 Eat nYc The Bronx Food And Wine Festival Took Over the brand new $330,000,000 Mall at Bay Plaza – The First time an event like this has ever taken over an entire mall – certainly a first for the borough of the Bronx
- – In 2016 we took our guest to The Bronx Zoo – Dancing Crane Pavilion where we Launched The Bronx’s Very First Food And Wine Magazine printed quarterly and written by Bronxites and geared toward the professional and home cook – have featured the Best Restaurants in The Bronx, The opening of The Golden Girls Cafe and exclusive interviews with Actor and screenwriter Chazz Palminteri and his entire original cast and crew of The Bronx Tale The Musical at Gino’s Pastry Shop on Arthur Ave – The Alchemist Food And Wine Magazine now in its third season.